Gateway Specialist – cyber security gateway
Looking for a Negative Vetting 1 or 2 cleared Gateway Specialist to join our federal government client for a contract until June 2018.
Our client has a requirement for a Gateway Specialist with proven records of accomplishment and minimum 3 years’ experience to provide specialist technical services for further capability in the cyber security gateway space.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge and experience in developing and supporting medium to large gateway environments.
- Highly developed design and implementation skills with demonstrated analytical, fault diagnosis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated gateway experience and ability to apply technical administration in gateways such as Cisco, F5, Citrix, Bluecoat etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies
- Forward and Reverse Proxies
- Routers and Switches
- Secure File Transfer
- Web Services Security
- Security Incident and Event Management
If this opportunity is of your interest, then please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can recommend/refer anyone with required skills in your connects who are looking for new opportunities! Thanks..